Monday, February 7, 2011

A Happy Harry Meal

So news of all news--We have a Wild About Harry's in Austin now! It is amazing. Simply amazing. And a central part of my college experience. Harry was there alot--kind of a local celeb.

Anyway, their kids meals are called Happy Harry Meals. Which I think is amazing. And weird.

We went on Friday night after having sushi. Yep, kept the kid up late because mama NEEDED a custard fix. I don't remember the last time I had it. The little girl (I call her that because she was in high school) wanted to make SURE that we knew that their Harry Meals were on special on Mondays and Tuesdays... so we could bring Griffin back.

Bless her heart.

2 comments:

CDS said...

SO JEALOUS!!!!! Ugh...nothing like their Frito pie followed by custard. Do they have a dog outside??

A.B. said...

YES!!!