Thursday, August 30, 2012

upgrade. up grade. can I get an upgrade?

So if you noticed in my "guest post" I said I was wearing a fake engagement ring.  Thank Tom Cruise, and God, that I noticed that my stone in my engagement ring was loose.  I immediately took it off and stored it in a ziploc sandwich baggie.  I mean, double locking.  Wha what?

I took it to a jeweler yesterday only to find out that it's going to take a while to get back... a while and some $.  SOoooooooooooo I have decided to upgrade.  For only $12.95 at Nordstrom Rack you can treat yo' self, too.



I also plan on a lot of hand gestures.  Nice ones.  Like ladies.  With fake rings would make.

It also came with a wedding band, but I decided to "settle" for my real one.  I mean, that would just be overkill.  And, I'm nothing if not overly classy.

And TBH, y'all.  So you don't think I'm a COMPLETE biatch... I love my engagement ring.  And, when I've mentioned "upgrading" to Ben in the past... it was met with a blank stare.  Much like when I told him if this BB2 is a boy we'll just have to have another one.  And that my friends, will leave your husband staring blankly at you in an OBGYN's office.

watch the ring... watch the ring.

No comments: