Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wrinkles.

I like to combat them.  Well, that comes and goes.  My desire to not have them remains, but my strategy against them isn't always amazing.

However, I've been hearing, (reading on the interwebs,) about the miracle cures of coconut oil.  Specifically, this one.  It will change your life.  Take away your wrinkles.  Moisturize your hair.  Make you not have to get your face waxed off.  (It doesn't say that, but I wish it did.)  I do not have an extreme facial cleansing system.  It's really basic grocery store stuff--minus this stuff the lady at sephora told me I needed and I'm sure that I did... do.

I await the day that G says "wassat, mommy" and points to the deep creases in my forehead and I'll say, "those are your fault."  Mostly, because I'm all about being honest.

3 comments:

Heidi Bruch said...

Mmm.....I'm nervous about oil on my face...I'd breakout like a teenager. Let me know;)

A.B. said...

I'm m aking this sacrifice for you. consider it my gift. Now should I turn further into a 14 year old (could I please lose my hips, too?) I will discontinue use and never research on google again. Lies... all lies.

CDS said...

let me know how it goes. I recently reverted back to baby oil instead of lotion. Let's see...(for body not face).