Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Doctor, Doctor give me the news...

I'm a paranoid person. I mean, not really, but I worry things are wrong with me. Not in a way that I sit around obsessing, but in a way that I just think about it and then I start reading webmd and it takes me to countless items to consider... and by items I mean rare illnesses. I hope somewhere there is someone tracking the amount of crazy that is looked up on webmd. I think I'll go fashion my tin foil into a hat now.

Anyway, so I have an appointment next week at the dermatologist. However, I woke up today with crazy (aforementioned) breakout. I call and dramatically tell the front desk person that I really need to get in today. I really can't wait until next week and that I look like one of those people you kind of feel sorry for that you see at the grocery store because their complexion is so bad. I'm going at 2:30.

So, I'm asking my friends why why why.....and one responds, oh woman of wisdom, remember that you got your ENTIRE face threaded? Oh yah... that could possibly have something to do with it. I wasn't going to tell the Dr. this, but I suppose I have to now? I'll leave out the part that (even though it's physically impossible for me to be pregs) I went to walgreens before work and bought a pregnancy test and fiberone poptarts. Yes, I feel this is probably best kept to myself and my 10 loyal readers.

Fiber One poptarts=amazing. Seriously, you should try them. I have also recently purchased fiber one muffin mix (delish) and fiber one pancake mix (it's ok...alright, it's actually pretty good, but there was some user error in making said pancakes. It said to grease the pan/spray pam, but I thought with my fancy calphalon skillet I could forgo pam. Because NOTHING sticks to these pans except fiber one pancakes.)

3 comments:

Mrs.Preppy said...

I love all things Fiber One. Pop tarts. Crackers. Granola bars. Never tried the pancakes, but now I will. Also, a meal that consists of Fiber One crackers and cheese followed up with FB pop tart as an afternoon snack has a very unfortunate ending.

Last year I purchased preg tests at walgreens and took every single one of them in my office bathroom. Or at Target. I was pretty impatient.

EMAAC said...

Just as an FYI- they sell pregnancy tests at the dollar store - for a dollar. Somehow I was able to justify any paranoia I had with only spending $1 several times each month. :)

A.B. said...

Good to know, Liz!!