Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Scrubs.

So I'm at a conference this week and yesterday someone was doing a presentation and they said it takes "preparation preparation preparation." All I heard was "smurfaration, smurfaration, smurfaration." If you watch Scrubs you will know why (and probably have a similar love affair with Zac Braff.

One more point on scrubs... you do not get them when you go into a hospital room to observe a child being born. How has TV mislead me all of these years? Where are my scrubs?

Who wants to drive me to Ft. Worth today?

4 comments:

Cate said...

Yes, please. Let's stop and get a margarita along the way :)

Sherry said...

I always thought you got scrubs in the delivery room too? Kind of weird to picture Ryan standing next to me in a t-shirt, jeans and flip flops while I'm giving birth.

Denise&John said...

You do get a cool gown, hat, mask, booties combination when your wife has a c-section though. I totally felt like Dr. McDreamy. . .but I didn't get the hat with the ferryboats on it.

Is it bad that I know that much about Gray's Anatomy? Yes . . .it probably is. Sigh.

SpeasHill said...

You get scrubs for c-sections, and I think at times when there is a good chance for a c-section - like a VBAC, perhaps? My mom and JOhn's mom had to double-team him to roll up his scrub legs in order to get him ready for surgery. It's hard being a short man.
p.s. the word verification thingy wants me to type "inguaho" - which sounds like a slutty iguana to me. Just saying.