Monday, August 3, 2009

Oh Miley ray Cyrus...

Yes. I realize that isn't her name.
No. I will not stop calling her Miley Ray.

So I have previously written of my random breakouts. Usually they are linked to my random high school girl mentality (I'm convinced.) Like, when I was having a love affair with the Twilight series or when I had the need for a pair of Uggs. Or when I wore Nike tempos to the mall--kidding that never happened. I put leggings under them and wore them with uggs. Kidding again. I wore a mini-skirt, tank top, uggs and a scarf in 75 degree weather. no. Ok, so just the twilight series and the need for text assurance.

Well, I've been buffing up on my Josh Radin, loving some Colbie Calliet, and I love me some James Taylor. SO why is my face breaking out as if I'm going to have Aunt Flo visit for the FIRST TIME EVER. I've never had my skin look like this. It's rough, and gross, and narsty.

I blame the impending birthday. Maybe my skin feels like this is it's last hoorah before adulthood? I mean, if so, give me lines and sagging jowls. I can't take this anymore.

This weekend I returned to a face system that I used all through grad school with no problems. Why did I stop? I get bored. Hence the ever changing hair styles. I'm hoping for a miraculous turn around that takes until approximately tomorrow. I do have an appointment with the dermatologist for a full body scan (and discussion of my ever failing skin) in a week. I pray for promises, friendship bracelets, and maybe a zima with a jolly rancher in it.

1 comment:

Meach said...

Zima with jolly rancher. Oh the memories. Haven't had that in YEARS.