Thursday, February 4, 2010

Your stupidity astounds me.

On rare occasions you will get 2 postings in one day. Maybe 3. Depends on if I have fat arms tonight for my 15 week picture or if I combine it with the previous post.

I have an event coming up for work. We do not coordinate peoples travel, but once they are at the event we take care of everything. Hence, this event there will be a shuttle from the hotel to the location and back to the hotel. I sent this information out this morning along with each persons hotel confirmation number. I had a response saying, "Perhaps I was mistaken, but in previous communications didn't you say that you would NOT be providing shuttles from the airport?" Umm... yes. which is why this says sign up at the hotel for a shuttle from the hotel to the location. I said that in a nice way. I send out an ADDITIONAL email so that EVERYONE can be clear--I am only talking about a shuttle from the hotel. Not the airport.

Please read my email and the response below.


Greetings,
Please let me know if you have questions regarding your hotel confirmation. Just to be clear, the shuttle to which I’m referencing is only from the hotel to the church and back. This is not regarding transportation from the airport to the hotel/church.
Again, please let me know if I can answer any questions.

Hi Amanda,

Is there a shuttle set up for pickup at hotel to the church?

Best,
X

3 comments:

Kitty said...

hahahaha! :)

Elizabeth said...

So...is there or not? I'm unclear.

Unknown said...

There better be a bump when you're here for the wedding. I want to see a bump!