Monday, February 22, 2010

Wow.




So I went to the grocery store today and picked up some lunch (2 forbidden items were eaten--a goat cheese and mushroom quesadilla and feta and spinach couscous. I probably harmed my baby in some way. It was delicious.)

Anyway, so I come out and am walking to my car and there is a car alarm going off. Granted, this is annoying, but out of someones control. I look and see that there are 2 dogs in the car. They probably hit something as Gizmo does when we're driving. He often steps on my emergency flasher button. He often has emergencies this way.

Anyway, there is a guy walking in, in a suit, clearly going to pick up some lunch (or some ladies) and I smile politely at him acknowledging the annoying BEEP BEEP BEEP and, thinking he'll say something about it (that isn't rude), he says, "I wish someone would turn that piece of shit off."

Um. Rude. Not classy. Not attractive. I rolled my eyes and at my harmful cheeses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

some people are just not nice people... blow it off and look for the best..