Thursday, February 18, 2010

Trauma

Hair trauma. Some of the most serious kind.

Ok, it's not trauma as much as just awkward. My hair was short for a while and cute. I liked it, but then I wanted to grow it out and not it's soo not cute. This has nothing to do with my FABULOUS hair man, btw. I'm just in a bad place hair wise. Maybe I've forgotten how to fix it? Maybe I should start over from the beginning?

I just don't know what to do with myself. Don't know just what to do with myself.

(PS. That was sung in Cameron Diaz's voice from My Best Friends Wedding--in case you are un-knowledgeable in the ways of older movies.)

(Dear Julia, the scene where you are chasing your bff--your black shirt is far too short and ugly.)

Ok, back to me. My hair has been short-ish for a long time. I just want it back to the longer short phase and I'd be happy. Why won't it look right? What is wrong with me? I thought prenatal vitamins were supposed to make my hair grow like crazy town? Fix it.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am in the same stupid hair mess myself. I'm taking Biotin and it takes about a month for it to kick in but it does help speed up the hair growth process. People who had/have cancer take it to help their hair come in quicker. I have medium/short hair and I want it long again! Doesn't it suck when you get bored and chop it off, only to realize you just wanted change and you hate the change?