Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pants.

So, I've mentioned that it is 30 below zero, right? And that hell is freezing over? I know this to be true because it snowed in Austin yesterday--and there is still some minor snow on the ground.



SO, because it's been cold and I'm "in the family way" I need pants. I need work pants. I think that it will be way easier to get dressed in the mornings when I can just wear dresses. This is what I'm thinking, who knows though--BECAUSE IT'S COLD! Anyhow, this is leaving me in quite the predicament pants wise. Today--gasp--I wore the same pare of pants I wore yesterday. Judge me. Judge me. I'm over it. I'm going at lunch to perhaps purchase some more pantalones.


What I'm finding related to the pants, though... should you be interested--



The mid-rise is not my favorite. Maybe when I have a bigger baby belly I'll like them more, but right now when I sit down they kind of fold. Not a fan. Granted, I have 2 pairs therefore I will keep wearing them.



My FAVORITE pants--EVER--are these--which are basically yoga work pants. They are the Olian Vertigo pants. They are life changing and I never ever ever ever want to stop wearing them. You can roll them up or down.

My double take on pants this week are from the gap. I'm a fan and they don't look maternity-esque at all. I like them. They are a "no panel" variety. Check them out. I'm pretty sure that I can wear them afterwards, too. I say this now, perhaps that won't work. They are a little casual for work, but I think people are forgiving as I'm running out of options. That, and I'm pretty sure if someone confronted me I'd start crying.

18 week picture coming tonight (maybe!)

No comments: