Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dear Lola... I know I'll regret this in a few months...

but hurry up and give me a bump already. I mean, I can see you, but I'd like for you to be a little more apparent. I only have 5 months left. I know that at some point I'm going to be like "I'M HUGE" or "GET OUT OF ME" but right now... I'd like a little bump action.

That sounded drug related. Don't they call something bump? Ben makes fun because I don't get drug references. It's because I'm pure of heart. (I stole that from How to Lose a Guy in 10 days...BS!)

In other news... my sweetest of sweet friends is letting me borrow some adorable clothes. I can't wait for it not to be a million degrees below zero in the 40's so that I can wear them.

AND I ran yesterday! It was the first day that I came home from work and actually had energy to do something other than sit on the couch while my sweet husband labors over dinner/orders in. I went running AND we went to the grocery store AND I cooked dinner (he still cleaned up.) I had planned on going to sleep around 9:30 because I still cannot drag myself out of bed... but I had a friend call with some good gossip.

Now I could use a nap.

4 comments:

Mrs.Preppy said...

You look great. And one morning you will wake up and the Lola bump will be there. Promise.

SpeasHill said...

I started showing within a matter of hours. Seriously. I saw John in the morning and didn't look pregnant (well, not any more than I normally do). He brought dinner by the hospital that night and told me I was pregnant. Hours. Maybe the in-between stage is a chance to practice "I don't give a damn what you think, I have a kid inside me"-ness.

SpeasHill said...

p.s. I can't figure out how to vote in your poll. It says I have to be signed in. But I am signed in to blogger. I'm not a bright girl. But I think you are having a girl.

A.B. said...

I tried to view the list and it told me the same thing. Perhaps I'll get inspired this afternoon and delete it?