Monday, May 10, 2010

7 months, ya'll

So I'm 7 months preggo--28 weeks. Well, more than that now, but last week was super busy both with work and personal life. I left for Michigan on Thursday morning. My FLIGHT was at 6:30. Early. And, there were like a million people at the airport. I didn't appreciate them messing with my time schedules. I was the LAST person on the plane. They were loading up and ready to go. oops.

I got to Grand Rapids around noon. Hung out with the bride and her bmaids--went to the hotel, went to the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, minor hangout time with bride after, bed. The next day started EARLY and not because it had to. I woke up--wide awake around 6 am. Gross. I even was taking part in the blackout curtains, rainy weather, and king sized bed! No es bueno.

Getting ready bla bla bla. We went and took some pictures ass the wedding party around GR in some industrial places. I'm sure they will turn out well. However, one of the places happened to be this parking garage that was connected to.... a strip club. Now, this preggo girl had been driving around and picturing for a long time and HAD to use the facilities...in the strip club. Let me just tell you, that 3 bridesmaids walking into a strip club gets quite the attention (from the gross and nasty mens who are there at 2 pm on a Friday.) Whoa.

And, I'm huge. Huge I tell you. I've gained approximately 15 lbs (that's what it said this morning.) In the last week I feel like I have expanded--everywhere. I dont just look preggo now, but slightly gigantic and my face is fat. It's awesome, really. Ok, maybe less than awesome. Oh wells. I'll try to post a picture later should I remember. Griffin is now the size of a bag of flour? And some sort of random veggie that I can't currently remember. He also has eye lashes and blinks involuntarily... or something like that.

Anywho, now to begin my plan to become a lady who lunches. That far better suits my calling.

2 comments:

Admin said...

I'm just now starting to get water retention in my face. I hate it!! Also, I went through a phase for about four weeks where all I wanted was bread. I ate and ate and ate nothing but bread all day every day, and now I don't fit into any of my maternity pants...great. At least I only have a little over 3 weeks left. No more bread for me...or the second breakfasts....or second dinners.....

Anonymous said...

hi, was just wondering whether "about me" is still valid :D

u have a nice story telling thing..
keep blogging.