Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Just like Martin Luther.

I'm amazed at the amount of pure shit at our house. You might say I'm nesting. You might say I'm obsessing. You might say that I finally have a reason to do some of the things that I always THINK about doing. Pretty sure it's diagnosed as nesting currently--then when the baby comes I think it will be diagnosed as OCD.

Anyway, so I'm cleaning out closets. We have a lot of stuff. Bags. Bags. Bags. Bags. Luggage. Random vases. Games. Other crap. It all needs to go. I need it to leave our house. Suckily, I can't carry it all--so now I've taken things out of closets I need my fantastic marriage mate to come home and help me carry them outside/to my car.

I wish I could post a note on my door listing the acceptable items for people to come and take (that's where the Martin Luther part comes in.) Or, I wish we had gigantic bins outside of our house like they do for roofing and one was for trash and one for donations. If only... if only. Please come take our shiz... and please do not send more. We are up to quota on cutesy notebooks if that was on your list of things to send.

I need it all GONE. Will let you know when this astounding adventure happens.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I must say, I love reading your posts. You are the only person I have found to follow that keeps it real! I love that you use cuss words. Just thought you should know.. you made a sick girl at work smile! That is VERY much appriciated!!