Saturday, May 22, 2010

My amazing husband

I got this email while I was out of town...

"I got the dresser together on top of all of the other stuff. You
should blog about what an amazing husband you have.

Ok...a few hours of sleep. I'm looking forward to having you back tomorrow.

I love you.

~me"

Ahhh he is amazing. Worked hard while I was gone. I'll post pictures of his amazing work, soon. He also suggest that I write only about negative things that he does--which simply isn't true (ish.) Remember that one time when he was taking the cough medicine with codine in it? How it made him paranoid that I was blogging about him (I wasn't) and it made him not be able to pee. This was a LONG time ago. We now have a plethora of this med. Not sure what to do with it? Sneak it into some of his food and let the excitement begin?

Tbd on that one, friends.

I also had a dream this morning that was a movie with Kate Hudson and Matthew Mc. 1. He was hot. Her parents died and left her a chinese restaurant that she ran. She was always there. He came in one day--they flirted, she got obsessed with work and had to go make some spicy fried shrimp, and then he left. She went to find him on the beach (because she knew they were destined to be together) and realized he had left his tux shoes. NOW she would be able to find him because she had his shoes?

I'm not sure what happened. She didn't find him before I woke up. Maybe I should write a movie company about this? Sounds like a winner.