Monday, May 17, 2010

Did I mention...

that my flight leaves at 6 am tomorrow? LEAVES then. Which means I have to get there prior to that. Awful. Last week (?) when I left for Michigan my flight left at 6:30 and apparently it's like rush hour at the airport at that time and took me forever to get checked in and through security. I mean, I didn't get there at 4:30 (the suggested 2 hour arrival time) because that's just stupid. I'm also traveling with my boss tomorrow/this week. I'm a little nervous about the whole ordeal. There's nothing like a 7.5 month pregnant woman traveling and schmoozing with the boss and being constantly "on" for most of the week. Sounds super restful. But, as always, I have the promise of a gigantic bed all to myself. If only I could travel with my body pillow and my fan (the constant off and on of the hotel A/C totally drives me crazy.)

Hilarious (and inappropriate) conversation to follow (be advised--I am discussing boobs.)

Last night Ben and I (and the Giz) were laying on our bed talking when he starting singing a song from Cats. Memories all alone in the moonlight... bla bla bla. I look at him and said, "Now where did THAT come from?"

Why I know we're screwed...

Well, you said something about having to hold your breath. Breath lead to breast. I like your breasts. Which lead to mammary's which lead to songs where I replace the word memories with mammary's and there you go. (This replacement happens more often than one might think, fyi.)

3 comments:

Courtneytcu98 said...

You know I suffer the same problem without my fan. I HIGHLY recommend a sound machine with white noise (I steal Elliott's when we travel) as a substitute. $20 to a restful night sleep when traveling. Totally worth it.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

It's amazing what a guy's mind can reason!

Helen Hopkins said...

I love your blogs! They make me laugh outloud, and they are so uniquely you. Maybe I can take some small credit for your entertaining brillance because I raised you???? Court is right, sound machine or a fan. I bought a little (9") fan to pack when I go somewhere.