Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Normalacy

So, I had my 37 week appointment this morning. Everything is normal. I suppose that's what you want when you go in for these appointments though? I mean, I think the only time you want abnormal is if you go in and they are like WOW, you're 6 cm dialated and will probably give birth in the next hour and it won't hurt! This has not yet been announced at any of my appointments. Everything is just normal! And I'm absolutely ok with that.

I am getting anxious about my hair appointment though and am considering moving it to this Sunday vs. next. I know, it's the little things. That, and we are STILL WAITING on our name sign and glider. The name sign is taking two weeks longer than they expected and we always knew the glider would be late because something about something about something late. That's all I remember. No details. Kinda like when I get my car fixed.

I do make sure to shower the day of my appointments so if they decide I'm in labor and haven't noticed then I'll have clean hair and my makeup done.

And, I officially have swollen feet to accompany my swollen hands. Awesome.

3 comments:

Admin said...

I was always frustrated with "normal". With Oz, I was "normal" up until the day I delivered, then 4.5 hours after I was 2 cm dilated, I had a baby boy!!

On a side note, I'm giving this link to everyone I know who is about to have a baby. I fell in love from the first second, you might be interested if you are planning on nursing. http://www.virtualbreastfeedinghelp.com/default.html

SpeasHill said...

Yes - normal=good. So so so so good. Thanks for appreciating that. And not making me rip your virtual face off. ;) I vote move your hair appt, if for now other reason than to stop worrying about it. But you'll be beautiful regardless, 'cause you're smokin'. Love you!

CDS said...

Yeah! Normal is good!! :)