Sunday, July 11, 2010

37.5 weeks--the same time my cankles arrived.

My cankles arrived today. Just fyi. Luckily, I have the most gigantic calfs (I know it's calves, but they are more cow-ish than that), so the cankles don't look awful to the unknowing passerby.

SO--not only is he considered FULL TERM, but--my roots are completely taken care of--and internetz, we bought a new bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it wrong that that seems so excited? Like up there with having someone else clean my house. I think the cleaning of the house still wins, but this is close second. Sorry Griffin, you keep getting moved further and further down the list. I'm sure that will change once he's here :)

Tempurpedic KING sized. OMG. It gets delivered tomorrow. I. Can. Not. Wait.

This is all.

4 comments:

CDS said...

Oh my dearest darling...I'm so scared of cankles...BUT I am so happy that you have a BIG bed coming!!! YAY!!!!

Maggie said...

Congratulations on the new bed!

A.B. said...

Ceci, I will pray to the pregnancy gods that you do not get cankles. I'm sure they will completely pass you by! If not, I hope they only come at the VERY end!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Bad news. My cankles showed up at just about this time too and they didn't go away until about a month after she got here.

Although I swear they're still technically here, but I don't think I can claim them as a pregnancy symptom anymore!!