Saturday, July 17, 2010

rawr.



cradle that my sister and I slept in. My dad refinished it and my mom made the bedding!


Pictures to be hung up in Griffin's room

Griffin's coming home outfit


Glider... but we have a better picture. It's striped, but you can't tell here. It's sooo dreamy.


My earrings that my lovely husband gave me. Love them.


Here in our house... we love us some searsucker.


SO, Ben called about our glider on Friday and they said... "Oh, it's been in since the 6th. We called Mr. Black on that day." He was all um, no. Not true. Whatevs. He and my dad went and picked it up this morning! It is now all set up in our room! (we'll move it to Griffin's when he starts sleeping in there.) Not as much luck with our name sign... which is now supposed to be in on FRIDAY. Ps. This makes me extremely unhappy as it was supposed to be in 3 weeks ago. Don't make a preggo woman unhappy.

3 comments:

CDS said...

Love the seersucker! I already got some for Cas. Anyhow, love the room elements...can't wait to see it ALL come together. xoxo

SpeasHill said...

love, love, love, love, love, love, love, and love. everything is perfect!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I love all the new baby stuff!! So excited for you!