Monday, July 12, 2010

Adjusted schedule.

I thought last night was the night. The night of pure sleep joy after a few nights of much dismay. Alas, I woke up at 4:30 with an active mind. I tried and tried to go back to sleep, but got up, got my customary two bowls of cereal and got started on my work day around 5. I sent an email to my boss asking if it was ok for me to adjust my work hours a bit today. I'm hoping that he will look upon this favorably because I'm seriously doubting my ability to work from 5-5. I know, some people do it all of the time.

Now it's 7:20 and I'm tired again. What? Baby--you are totally cramping my style. It's days like today that make me wish I was taking maternity leave like--now.

1 comment:

CDS said...

Baby woke me up at 4:30am...but fortunately afrer some pillow adjustments I got back to sleep. Sadly I didn't get to bed until about 1:30am...so all in all I am running on LOW fuel today. When does your bed come in?