Friday, May 20, 2011

abandonment issues.

I have them.  For you blogs.  I feel bad, really.  I'll send flowers.  I didn't mean it.  I won't do it again.  (except maybe next week.) 

I have a reason this time.  I swear.  My sister had a baby and I had to leave pronto's (well, pronto after she had her, I worked 1/2 day and then drove 3.5 hours with a screaming child.)  She went into labor, got to the hospital around 8 pm on Tuesday night and baby Brooke Brooke was born at 10:55.  She's perfect and sweet and a lovely sleeper (aka, sleeps as much as my 10 month old.  I say 10 because he will be on SUNDAY!!!)  Brooklyn Claire is one cute baby who her brother calls "it."  As in...

"I want to hold it."

"Glammy, take it."  

2 comments:

CDS said...

congratulations! she is beautiful!

Deana said...

I love him.

I love her.

I love you, too Aunt Manny.