Friday, July 15, 2011

11 months

You're a big boy.  You're almost too tall for you infant carrier.  You wear size 3 diapers, but I know that won't be for much longer so I've been buying size 4.  You pull up and cruise on everything.  Everywhere.  You love to lay all over Maggie and pat pat pat her.  She doesn't mind.  You also like to drop snacks on the ground and say uh-ohhhhhhhhhh.  Stinker.  You say mama, dada, dog, something that sounds like maggie, door, down, sign eat, sign all done, we're working on "milk."  You are mostly down to nursing just 2x per day.  You NEED a snack when you wake up from your nap.  Need.  I'm pretty sure you'd also nurse forever.  You just spent a week with Glammy and Poppy and did really well.  So did I!  That was probably more of the miracle.  you snort like a pig. It is THE CUTEST THING EVER.  You lean your head bag and give me a big squinty face smile.  I love it.  You like the pool.  You love climbing up the slide.  You are the joy of our lives.  We can think of nothing else that we could love more.  You LOVE to come and get in bed with mama and dada in the mornings and climb all over us.  Hang over the side of the bed and say da da daaaaaaaaa to try and get Gizmo to come out.  You've taken steps--2 with me.  Apparently 4 with Frances, but I'm choosing to not acknowledge those.  We just booked flights to go visit Amy and Jordan in Michigan--your first trip!  And we can't wait!

I love you.  Can't believe you are such a big boy.  I can't believe you are only a year old and I can't imagine life without you.

No comments: