Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mama... you forgot some'fing

like your blog.  I did.  I forgot.

I also forgot to buckle Griffin into his carseat.  again.  It's happened before, but I got it before we moved.  This week I actually made it a few blocks before g said, "mama, you forgot some'fing."  Eff.... I did.

I have also lost a shoe.  In my downstairs.  today.  What?  is that possible?

Apparently, it is.  Ben has been out of town for ONE day.  One.  Already my mind has exploded.

TO be fair... I have pneumonia and just got home from a week at camp and 250 loads of laundry.

That counts for some'fing.  Right?

2 comments:

Sarah K said...

You are not alone. I've totes done that before...numerous times. Thank God for kids who remind you. Nothing like relying on a 3 and 5 year old to buckle themselves in. Pneumonia? Oh no! I'm sure there's an adult beverage or some'fing you can take for that??

CDS said...

Have missed reading. :)