Wednesday, September 2, 2009

If I had a girl that looked good I would call her...

if I had time, that is.

Perhaps you have noticed my absense from the blogosphere, perhaps not. I have very much missed reading my blogs I follow. I have been kind of ridiculously busy the last 2 weeks which totally interpheres with my procrastination. Granted I have had very busy and fun weekend with friends being in town. I got to show Amy the very brown, dead, and needing waterness of Austin--complete with a lake afternoon where she asked, "are there always that many islands." Answer, "no, there are not." While MI is having their COLDEST summer on record, we are not. We cannot venture into the great outdoors (aka on patios) unless there are misters--the kind that mist water, not the kind that buy you drinks.

I am sorry to have crushed the dreams of those who assumed they would get scrubs when in the hospital. Apparently unless your wife, girlfriend, life partner, sister is having a c-section you are S.O.L on the free scrubs and cool hat (as the anonymous JBM pointed out--with his ridiculous knowledge of Grey's.) I say, "not fair." I want some new scrubs! (you have old scrubs? Yes. with my sorority letters on them. Hence, they remain in drawers.)

I'm sure I have something bitter to add to the convo, but I'm too busy to think of how bitter I am. Alas, maybe tomorrow or this LOOONNNGGG weekend I can put something out there?

1 comment:

SpeasHill said...

The scrubs you get anyway aren't real scrubs. They are paper disposable ones. Worthless.