Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm in a new space.

I just became FB friends with a blogger friend. Worlds are colliding. Granted, we have a mutual friend, but still. I'm pretty sure this moves each of us a step closer to becoming famous (on the interwebs for things other than flashing, ahem, Brit brit...)

Other events of the day--

I flipped eggs! I was making some sunny side up eggs (though not really as runny yolk makes me want to gag. As does the word "yolk".) Anyway, I was making two eggs which were clearly morphed into super egg, and I did the fancy flip in the air. Then I did a fancy dance in my kitchen by myself. Then I burned toast. That's what happens when you get a little sure of yourself. Smiting.

I also showered. So I showered AND ate lunch AND put on some real, non elastic pants. It's kind of a big day.

3 comments:

CDS said...

That's a fan-freakin'-tastic day my friend!! xo

Elizabeth said...

Laughing. I am. Out loud. At my desk. Alone. : )

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I remember when I got my first blogger friend request. It was crazy. Totally world's colliding like you said...