Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tubby Tuesday

SO in all of that thinking about working out, I actually lost weight! PS. I have yet to work out. Still have some sore muscles...

I have lost 6.6 lbs (again, note this weight is taken early in the morning pre-diet coke.) I'm back in my pre-pregnancy weight class which was still higher than I intended it to be so I have a way to go. I'd like to lose at least 10 more lbs... more like 15. I guess I'm not going to make my 30 lb weight loss goal by next weekend.

Here's the thing, I think that even if I lose weight my body is still going to be squishy (until I start working out.) Who knew? I've had pudge before, but not flab. I'm in the flabsville category, currently. I mean, totally worth it. He's adorable.

So this week I will attempt to work out again. I think.

3 comments:

Loosy said...

Okay. You are stressing me out with all of this weight loss talk. Griffin is how old? (hold on, let me reference your blog...)

I'm back.

He's not even 3 months?!?!? You are being ridic. Seriously.

Take advantage of this time where you tell yourself, "I can totally help myself to a 5th bowl of ice cream...I'M BREAST FEEDING DAMN IT." Because once that stops THEN no more excuses, that's when you officially can "diet".

In the meantime, eat up without guilt girlfriend. Or you can always run to eat once you're healed. Which of course gives you the red light to eat even more.

Ps - You're making me hungry.

xoxo

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I hate you. Your kid is three months younger than mine. Boo. Please motivate me.

A.B. said...

Don't let me make you think I'm motivated. Today I've had about 4 rounds of desserts. They were amazing. I went on a 3/4 mile walk? Does that count?