Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tubby Tuesday

I was fearful of how this weigh in would go. Last week I went to stay at my parents house and therefore ate all kinds of comfort food (not so much healthy) like almost an entire box of nilla wafers. I mean, give me a break, it was over the span of a few days that I indulged in the tasty cookies.

So I went to weigh this morning and I have neither lost nor gained any lbs. It must have been all of that time I spent THINKING about working out and how I should eat better that lead me to this plateau. Then again, I just checked my chic fil a bag to see if I missed a french fry.

So I'm back on the train. I don't think I'm going to make my 30 lb weight loss by Oct. 23 as I had scheduled. You win some you lose some... and by some, apparently I meant 2 pounds.

4 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

the title "tubby tuesday" makes me laugh. surely i just laughed off at least a pound. right?!

you'll notice i didn't post a fit train friday last week. yep. i suck.

A.B. said...

I think you probably lost 2 lbs. I mean, just to be safe, you should probably say 3.

The scale at my parents house is totally wrong and told me that I had lost 5 lbs. By the time I got home, and on my own scale, those lies had been revealed. jerks.

Helen Hopkins said...

Jerks? It is like the scale at work, makes you real skinny! Helps our self esteem, that was what I was doing for you, building you up. Or filling you out with my nilla wafers (low fat kind). Besides all that, you are NOT tubby or chunky or fat, I think you look amazing.

A.B. said...

This is from the mom, who in high school, told me I looked pretty when my eye brows attempted to take over my face. I'm not sure we can trust her, people.