Tuesday, October 5, 2010

watcha watchin?

So I claim to not watch much tv... I guess I say that because I don't have the tv on unless I'm watchin' some of my stories. Here is what I've got going on... anything I'm missing? Now that I have it all down I notice that my crap tv is totally lacking. Oh, and we also watch NCIS, but I'm not sure when that is on.

Sunday--Brothers and Sisters (I'm totally behind. I deleted like 3 episodes at the end of last season and watched last weeks premier. I have no clue what is happening.)

M-F--ELLEN!!

Monday
House
Lie to Me

Tuesday
Glee
Flipping Out

Wednesday
ANTM
Law and Order SVU
Modern Family

Thursday
30 Rock
The Office

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Parenthood! On Tuesdays!

CDS said...

Oh sister...I watch WAY too much TV...Mondays, How I Met Your Mother and Gossip Girl... Tuesdays Glee...I shouldn't even get going on the whole week. xo

Beth said...

you have NO idea how much crap tv I am watching...call me if you want an update on B&S