Sunday, October 10, 2010

Welcome to the dark side.

1. We bought Halloween Candy... you know, for the kids. Every bag has now been opened.
2. Jcrew. It tried to eat my soul and made me deeply desire a new wardrobe. Unfortch, I must have access to my bazoombas so it severly limits my purchasing.
3. I went dark. My roots were like, old lady bad. They were grey and brown and narsty. They have now been fixed and I'm maybe a little darker than natural.
4. I judged a girl at the hair salon. She was talking about La-Lo and how she "hates" her. I said, I thought she was sad. She then said, and I quote, "I mean, I don't like want her to die or anything because like, that would be really sad." I also overheard her explaining the Kardashians to her hair guy. Awesome.

And now... not at all darkside, but amazingly cute...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

oh... i like the hair!!!

and seriously. he's adorable. i'd say he's the cutest baby ever, but, you know... so he's cutest baby boy!

CDS said...

Hair looks great, I'm eating peanut M&Ms as we speak AND...he's so so cute!