Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tomorrow

Tomorrow he will be nine months old. Last night he woke up screaming multiple times. I blame the apparent mouthful of teeth he is getting. He also woke up early this morning. I pulled him into bed with me and we snuggled and went back to sleep for an hour. Nothing is better than that--a sweet baby sleeping beside you. (especially when he woke up super happy!)

And who knows, maybe once he has more than 4 teeth he will be too big for that? So I put him in a "I heart mom" shirt just incase we needed proof.



6 comments:

jill said...

he's adorable! what a great smile.

Carol said...

Teething is a beeotch. I shot similar video of my son on a bad teething day. Now my daughter is going through the same thing. Damn teeth! He is so cute.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I just love his smile!! Teething sucks big time. Hope he gets some relief soon

CDS said...

I ALMOST got her the same onesie this weekend. :) I had to pull her into bed this morning too...she didn't sleep well at all. I think she felt how sad we were. xoxo

A.B. said...

So sad, Ceci. I've been thinking about you guys. Love you!

A.B. said...

Carol, teething IS a beeotch. Biatch. Biotch. I'm unclear of the proper spelling. Mom-tails all around!