Tuesday, April 5, 2011

and we'll live...

Bethenny Ever After.

I have a deep and devoted love to Bethenny, and her husband Jason. Because I live in a false world where I'm potentially famous (I'm just saying we all have the potential) I feel like we can be friends. I get her. I get that she made fun of her husbands jeans one night and he totally didn't get it. I get that he's a better person than her, because lets be honest, Dr. Black is a nicer person than me. I almost shortened that to DB, but in my world that means douchebag... or dirty biatch. Those don't really fit. I get that she is weird about bdays (not that we have similar pasts) and I get that she loves to shop, loves her baby, and loves to eat.

Basically, Call me B. I'll be right here waiting.

3 comments:

LipDom Team said...

I watched the latest episode that I DVRed last night. I am completely convinced that we'd be friends if we ever met in real life. I feel the same way. Let's have a party and invite just her so she can see how awesome we are...

CDS said...

She is hysterical. I love her...and that baby of hers is too cute lookin' just like daddy!
xoxo.

Meg said...

I'll be Gina...the baby nurse for baby G$.