Sunday, June 10, 2012

I'm still here... ish.

I'm in a funk.  Of no time.  And wasted time.  And traveling time.  running time.  sweating time.  complaining time.  you know, the usual.  I apparently rarely have time for capitalizing letters.  or planning for camp.  Or shopping on the internet.  Or stalking something I want.  Or probably shaving my legs.

Since I got home from San Diego I've also been cursing this hot ass city and how I think I'm genetically predisposed to cooler climates, jackets, the beach, and running.  It makes me a better person.  These are not new revelations.  Just ones that I feel I should share.

I didn't win the SD half.  I came in 3rd.  Better luck next year.

I kid I kid.  I came in... 6606.  But, the time on my watch was like 8 mins faster than the "official race time" (not that I'm counting either time as fast.)  What I'm trying to say is... I came in 3rd.  Or at least like 6599.  It's the little things.

Like stealing pictures.  Which I absolutely did NOT do... Amanoa did it.  That bitch be crazy.


4 comments:

Jill said...

Good job on the marathon! Hope the funk is over soon.

Kristi Thomsen said...

Way to go! You finished, so as far as I am concerned, you won the whole thing!

A.B. said...

Lets go with those comments. I won the whole thing and am amazing. I likes. Lets all go to California!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

you freaking did it though. get it girl!!!

and if you're moving to cali, i'm coming with.