Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Extra Extra

So, as I mentioned...
Elliot Hopkins Mullaney made his appearance yesterday at 5:26 PM and weighed 7.84 lbs and is perfection. He is absolutely adorable and my sister is a miracle woman apparently created to give birth. She was strong and amazing and then gracious as a lot of people bombarded the room to hold her 30 min old baby. As with many major life events of others... it made me think of myself. I'm awful. Seriously though... I'm going to have to step up my game when its' my turn. Seriously, I was in there the whole time and it was amazing and fascinating. AND, who knew that they had a continual epidural? Not me.

SO I left work after being here one hour yesterday and then drove to Grapevine...stayed until about 8:30 and then drove back to Austin. It was a lot of driving, but I wouldn't have missed this for the world!! It's not everyday that your only sister gives birth to a perfect little boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, that kid's last name is AWESOME.

Lomeiny Out.

Unknown said...

congratulations, auntie!!!!