Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I like to move it move it...

Um, apparently I don't. I would much prefer to not do anything, but alas... when I do nothing, and continue eating girl scout cookies, I gain lbs--evident when I put on my clothes everyday. I SERIOUSLY need a race to sign up for and start training for. I feel like I'm in a rut workout wise. I also feel that everyone is entitled to spring break that does not take away vacation time. I would like a week of rest in which I'm not ALLOWED to leave Austin. I have to stay here and honestly rest (aka do what ever I want and nap 2x a day if I so choose.) If this were the case then I wouldn't have to hope for the flu. (aka read previous posts.)

We are LITERALLY gone every weekend in February and at least one in March and ben wants to be gone ANOTHER in march to go camping. I mean, I want to go camping, but I'd also LOVE to stay at my house for an extended period of time. I've also decided that I want someone to clean our house once a month. Once we have our budget all figured out I'm thinking that we can make it work. Oh yes... I created a budget with Google Documents and it's amazing. I don't think all of the blanks are filled in--waiting on the hubs to finish it up, but if we use it... it should work.

Anyway... this is my life. happy tuesday.

1 comment:

Mrs.Preppy said...

Ah... Spring Break. It should definately be included in the real world. As should a cleaning person when you have a house.