Monday, February 23, 2009

thigh highs--luxury or laziness?

I believe it's the latter. SO I've become a fan of them... well, if I have to wear panty hose at all then I am a fan. Here is why I've decided--notice--this post is for the ladies (and the men who wear hose, also) and if you are a guy/girl and want to keep your fantasy land that thigh highs are for you, then stop reading and go off into your dream world where we also have pillow fights in our underwears.

Anywho... back to real life--so it's just easier. I don't have to wear panty hose that inevitably go up to my bazooms, roll down when I sit (because of my additional rolls,) and leave the seam line down my front--so not attractive and painful. ALSO, I don't have to take them on and off EVERY time I want to use the facilities. This is a huge bonus. SO, pure laziness it is. I'm going to admit it, take it, love on it, and continue to wear them... again, when I HAVE to wear them. It's not like a daily exercise or anything. Don't be mislead.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

This will become an even bigger question if/when you become pregnant. They DO make prego pantyhose, but they are NOT comfy or easy to put on over the prego belly... and since you'll have to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes or so, thigh highs will become infinitely more attractive. :)