Friday, February 20, 2009

It's time! **UPDATE**

Today, at 2:30PM... we purchased our tickets to Bologna, Italy! We're headed there May 22-31, well, I'm going then and Ben is also... but he is going to PROBS stay longer for work. Jerk. Turns out tmf has no need for business in Italy? Odd. I think so. Perhaps I can try to come up with something.

My amount of excitement is verging on ridiculous. I mean, we've been talking about it, prepared for it, and now we've made it happen (minus somewhere to stay--but that comes next.) I have about 3 places on my radar and one place that I'd really like to stay but apparently they are booked. I keep hoping this will fall through for them and we will magically swoop it up.

Really, I have no words to describe... my desire to sit in a piazza, drink wine, and look at people.

AND NOW... we have a place to stay! We put a deposit down today on a lovely little flat about 3 blocks from Piazza Maggiore! Thank you Paulo, for having a place for us to stay :)

2 comments:

Mrs.Preppy said...

Hoe fun fun fun! You all are going to have a wonderful time. I will be back in TX drinking wine in your honor.

Regina said...

I have friends that are missionaries there for Campus Crusade for Christ