Monday, April 6, 2009

Lets hear it for the boys...

I begin my week dramatically unbitter (except at myself for not having lost any lbs as I had promised myself I would do.) It's a short week. I had a fabulous weekend that even included some pool side sitting and beverage drinking. I cleaned the bathroom, made some food for a friend who had a baby, went to the grocery store, ate whipped cream. What more can a girl ask for?

I'm going to contemplate this as I work from home today and desperately attempt not to read my new Jen Lancaster book... A Pretty Fat.

So perhaps we can think about things I honestly believe--
1. You can get in shape while laying in bed and thinking about doing sit ups. I really do believe this. It's mental preparation.
2. Whipped cream can indeed make your life better when eaten directly off of a spoon or a beater.
3. A new outfit or 2 can change your life.
4. A pretty day is made better with company and Whole Foods.
5. My dog snores louder than most.
6. Flowers instantly make my house look better. I try to have them once a week.
7. Jeans that cost a lot of $ really do fit better.
8. Mascara will change your world and the way others view you. They will begin to treat you like royalty.
9. I love food in taco form.
10. If you pretend your debt doesn't exist you'll just find some more. I'm good at this. I should purchase a new gigantic bag with which to carry it all around (my debt that is.)
11. I'm scared I will not be prepared when I have children. I don't carry much in my purse so how can I be? Perhaps I'll begin wearing elastic waste jeans in order to begin the process.
12. When I buy something on sale I'm actually saving money.
13. I can stimulate the economy.
14. I have lovely stories in my head.
15. I will be a fabulous boutique owner.
16. I require a lot of "things" to be me :)

No comments: