Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Which came first?

So I'm having these crazy back pains. Seriously, for the last few days I've been moving like an old person who has decided they need to workout and went on a vigorous walk that ended in extreme body aches. This then leads to not being able to workout and the cycle continues...

But which came first, my back aches (beginning about a month ago) or my "mom" hair? Or was it when I began my penchant for my mid-life crisis wardrobe and wearing flats? Or is it the joy I find in watching Law and Order? Who knows? Who will ever know?

I blame part of my back aches on the fact that we need a new mattress. I've had mine since I was a senior in college. I also blame it on the fact that I would like to have a LARGER mattress. I mean, I got this one when I was sleepin' alone. Ben and I have been married for what, 4.5 years? I got to take up the entire bed before and now I have to share? I need to reduce my body space? That takes practice. It could also be related to the fact that I sit at a desk all day. Or that I'm stressed? Or that I need to work out more? Or that my body is revolting because it wants new clothing and shoe items? or a MASSAGE!

I leave for Italy in 38 days. I need to be sans back aches, down 5 lbs, have glorious glowing skin, amazing yet comfortable footwear, new luggage, travel sized items, and a lot of rest.

Bring it.

1 comment:

American Homemaker said...

I have lots of back pain from sharing a bed with my hubby :) A full mattress is way too small for two people.