Monday, April 20, 2009

ocd, add, dd, blech.

So, I've been crazy busy with work. I'm traveling a out--even just with in the atx. Anyway, I begin my stay at lake travis today and for the rest of the week... which means i'm not in the office, even though I have work to do---oh and I'm out of the office sun/mon also and then leave on wed to head to Houston only to come back on Friday and apparently be prepared for my big meeting on the following monday. It makes me exhausted to think about... so exhausted that I woke up at 3:30 am and shower and packed and then got myself to work by about 5:15.. AM. Seriously people, this is not normal or ok. I have all of these "technical" things to do today and have no clue how to do them. Yikes. scaryville. Um, put up a projector? no clue how to do that? Where is that computer I'm to be using all week? No idea. Do we have cords for that?

Basically... I need a good nights rest where I don't wake up freaking out about the 5 million things I have happening at one month.
2 conferences this week--staying at the vintage villas
Sunday-Monday--Board meeting--staying at the Omni Downtown
Wed-Fri--visiting a group--staying in Houston
Monday--Facilitators meeting that I RUN (scary to me) here at the office
the following sat--Ben leaves for Japan for a week
The week after I have A HUGE event here in Austin and the day after that we go to Italy.

I'm sooo excited about Italy. I just feel like I can't quite get my feet underneath me long enough to make it all happen. I'm getting there... I'm getting there.

In a plus note--we planted flowers this weekend! I'm really excited to see them!

No comments: