Tuesday, April 28, 2009

idk, whatev

So I'm at work in what feels like... FOREVER. Not that I haven't been working, but I haven't been at my actual place of employment in ages. I'm le tired. And annoyed--for multiple reasons, but I'll only mention one. EVERYDAY at like 12:15 my computer goes on hiatus. I ask it to do things and it's response, "idk. whatever." Seriously. I think my computer is a 13 year old girl who is secretly lashing out in her attempts to gain autonomy. I'm sure I'll come back next week to find it wearing lipstick, too much foundation, and not enough skirt... possibly spouting phrases like, "But HER mom lets her do it!" and I'll say, "Well, her mom is the devil and if you go live in their house, as I will allow you to do for the next 3-5 years, you will turn into an after school special starring Tori Spelling." Then, I will condemn myself for being an awful mom and drown my sorrows in 8 packs of 100 calorie snacks.

Speaking of 90 calorie snacks. My new fave are the quaker mini delights in chocolately mint. AMAZING. (I've had 2 packs today--one for breakfast.)

This is ok, because in a few weeks I start training for a run again and will whip my arse into gear. Well, if I don't start running now, perhaps the first run will indeed punch me in the face and then I will not be able to run for a week and the cycle will continue. We'll see though. Schedule so far :
Monday--track or a core class
Tuesday--hills
Wednesday-core or swimming
Thursday--track and spin class
Friday--off
Saturday--long run
Sunday--off

Surely I'll lose 800 lbs? Or workout just enough to eat sloppy nachos--with fajita chicken and/or beef. Seriously. Read the description.

And tomorrow-fri I go to Houston. Only to return for a HUGE meeting which I lead on Monday. I hate speaking in public.

No comments: