Wednesday, April 1, 2009

small things

small things bring me joy. Especially when I'm considering a trip to Italy. Today I got excited at Target (my mecca) when I found travel sized laundry detergent. I know everyone has seen it before, but it's so small and shaped just like my ALL bottle (minus the handle). This does fall under necessary spending. When you break up buying all of these small items it won't cost 5 arms and 3 legs right before we leave... all the more $ to spend at ZARA and on wine and cheese. I also purchased some travel sized stain remover for those incidents. AND, I'm being very thoughtful because the bens is also going to be traveling to Germany when we leave my other mecca. I will be traveling by myself back to the states. Sadness. Perhaps someone should purchase me a small piece of jewelry to keep me content?

Other small things I love
Elliot (and other babies)
Gizmo (and other small animals, but mostly Giz)
presents (I like these in other sizes as well)

2 comments:

SpeasHill said...

Soooo...obviously....Becca is the baby you love the most then?

A.B. said...

I do heart Becca from afar! I also really like our teeny tiny sushi waitress. Not in the same way though, of course :)