Thursday, April 1, 2010

23 weeks.

Friends, our baby is now the size of a large mango. I think this is random. I mean, small vs. large vs. medium? Can't you just pick another fruit? Either way, George Foreman is now over a pound. Fancy.

I have now registered for a lot of items at Target (my dream land), Babies R Us (stresses me out), and Pottery Barn Kids. Mostly, I did everything online except for like... maybe 5 things. Modern day technology is amazing. The Word Wide Web that Al Gore created is truly life changing.

The picture will have to come later as I came home and cleaned the house and am now about to eat some ice cream. Too bad because I have on an adorable little clearance item from Target (from when I went to buy trash bags. Uh, and it's not on clearance online. I got it and the orange tank top to go under it for a total of $16. It's cuter in real life, fyi.) But, lovely lovely clean houses can change your perspective. That, and I can't go out of town without cleaning, changing the sheets, changing the towels etc. Who wants to come home to a mess? Especially when I'm SURE our 3 hour trip will take at least 5 on Sunday. I'm thinking of taking Monday off and getting a massage....... dreamy.

If only someone could come and finish doing my laundry, put it away, put sheets on the bed, and vac the floors for me. Ok, so maybe I'm not FINISHED cleaning, but mostly.

1 comment:

SpeasHill said...

Uh, what the hell is that first comment?? Let me know if you want to set up a book wishlist! :)