Thursday, April 1, 2010

Where'd ya get that?

So I went out for ladies night last night and then came home to the BB. He looks at me and says, "You look cute. Where's that from?" (he points at my shirt.)

Me: "Umm.... I borrowed it." (I'm not so great at lying, btw--except about genius things like when I told Ben when we were first dating that I had to wear a helmet in the car.)

Him-skeptical: "From where?"

Me: "The store...."

Damn him and his evil spot on perception.

I was also greeted this AM with "Another new dress??"

4 comments:

Meach said...

I currently have 2 boxes of shoes hiding in my trunk. I'm not even married yet.

3101 Austin Avenue said...

Umm, if Mr. Black were gaining weight at the rate of a few pounds per month, he would need new clothes too.....I actually think it is forbidden (according to the "Guide to be a good supporting husband to your pregnant wife") for him to even make comments about your clothes other than, "darling, you look adorable...and skinny"

A.B. said...

Mr. Black doesn't mind as much as I make it sound. He's sweet that way :)

Unknown said...

Dude, you're growing a person. You DESERVE it.