Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Where do YOU work?

So I am checking out gap maternity online and click on "work essentials." Please note that we do not wear fedora's at my office? Do you? I mean, maybe if I worked at a clothing store where I'm really more interested in myself and less interested in helping you I'd wear one to work. Just sayin'. I might. Probably not, though... as I feel I look manly when wearing a hat. That and I have short hair which leads to my manly perception. WELL, that AND the fact that when I wear things on my head for any extended period of time (hats, sunglasses, head lamp) it gives me a massive headache.

Note. I do not really wear headlamps. I have before. I thought it was a keen drinking accessory in college.

3 comments:

Admin said...

I have the same issue with hats. I just don't think my head is the right shape for hats, or my face. If I DO wear a hat, it always gives me a headache, even if I loosen it as much as possible....weird.

Jill said...

I love hats, but a fedora for work attire? C'mon!

Courtneytcu98 said...

So you know things on my head give me a headache, too. Must be genetic. What do you think?