Monday, April 12, 2010

Glass Minagerie

Not really. That play was crazy, yo. Why did I have to read it like 300x in high school?

It's more of a hodge podge. You know... like my 24 week picture.... which is still on the camera and I didn't make it to posting. Maybe later.

And, this ADORABLE dress that I think I should have for a rehearsal dinner/shower dress/it makes me feel good about life dress.
And, I'm looking for suggestions of what to cook for a co-workers 70th birthday party we are having on Friday morning. Seriously. 70. I was going to make some muffins, and then I was thinking cinnamon rolls, and then thinking little mini breakfast casseroles made in muffin tins. I saw this on a friends blog. Ingenious! I just don't want them to get cold. No one likes cold eggs... I mean, unless you do like them and then I don't judge you at all. Ok, maybe a little, but not even publicly.

In other news--we visited some LOVELY friends and their amazing new house this weekend. They have done an AWESOME job and have quite the vision for how things could be. I mean, it had a brown fridge. I can't seem to get past that. (they do not HAVE it, but had... as in the previous owner who had made other awful decorating decisions.) We were talking about the lady who wore a diaper and disguise and drove to Florida to kill someone. I, however, feel like that is A LOT of effort. If it takes me more than like 20-30 minutes to get to you, I most likely will not be pulling out all of those stops. Most of you are safe.

Not sure why I shared that... but I did.

No comments: