Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A "that" person.

Do you know a "that" person?

My admin asst is a "that" person. My mom used, to be, but I think she's changed her ways.

It's when you put a "that" in front of someone's name. Currently, said co-worker is saying, "Have we heard from that John Smith?" "Have we gotten that John Smith's W9?" "Does that John Smith need a room?"

This statement annoys me. My mom used it when she didn't like someone. Thing is, with the co-worker--she doesn't even have the name right. Because she doesn't know him she apparently isn't really interested in learning, either. There are letters that are just left out of the last name. Whatever.

"That" people totally irk me.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You're starting to out-peeve me. I love it!

Princess Grace || Photography By Princess said...

love your blog! i'm following it now.
hope you follow mine too :)
http://ColorMePrincess.blogspot.com