Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What?

Does someone ever NOT get you? Like, they get you. They get the point. But, they do not get anything you are saying at all?

It's like me and math. I mean, I can do it. I got good grades through pre-cal (then I jumped ship on that whole math thing. I also refused to be in honors because I thought that was pointless, too. I knew I'd never have a job that related to calculus.) I don't get the point of my knowing how to interchange letters and numbers. Not useful to me. I'm ok with helping our child through about 5th grade math.

Currently happening RIGHT now. It happens in circles. Over and over and over again. There is no alpha and omega... only a cycle of over and over. Like running on a treadmill. Time moves at about that speed too. You know when it feels like you've run 5 miles and it's really only 1 and you have been staring at yourself in the mirror and seeing how fat you actually are so you are not only disgusted with yourself, but you're hot and sweaty, and competing next to the super trim girl next to you? What? No? Just me? It's painful. Trust me. I don't suggest.

I do suggest you celebrating dairy queen this week with a buy one get one for 25 cents blizzard. It's the blizzards 25th anniversary. It lasts until April 25! DON'T MISS IT. (new fave--cappuccino heathbar. Yum)

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm headed to DQ after work! They won't stop playing their damn commercials.