Monday, April 19, 2010

Holy productivity.

Batman.

We did a LOT this weekend. Like, more work than I've even done in a weekend--including a date. Not that the date was work. It was super fun. It just counted in my list of "activities." And a lot of the "work" included shopping.

We went and saw Date Night. Hilarious. I heard bad reviews so I was a little nervous... but I thought it was super funny. I think it gets extra credit funny points because they probs just make up the majority of their lines. It's also a place where you go and eat and drink during the movie. Or for those of us who find ourselves in this "condition" instead of drinks you order chocolate chip cookies with ice cream. Yum. I'm an addict. I need to see more movies, obviously.

Saturday, we went EVERYWHERE. We went to this one baby store and I bought a "coming home" outfit for our small person (who I think we've named, ps.) It was one that I wanted and it's absolutely precious. We went to PBK and checked out some things on our registry (because I did it online.) We went and looked at this OTHER baby store for funsies (and to visit the glider that I desire)--and to try out the carseat in our car. Then, we went and test drove a Touareg and a Tiguan. It was a super busy day.

Sunday, we ran more errands that I'm currently unable to recall. Seriously, pulling a huge blank on what happened yesterday. OH WAIT. We bought more flowers and flower pots. As I'm refusing to travel after June 6, we will actually be home this summer to enjoy our outdoor living spaces complete with flowers. I'm pretty thrilled about this whole ordeal. We also bought a dresser for Black baby. I look forward to getting the room all put together. I also blue taped it and prepared for painting!

And....... someday I will post pics from week 24, 25, and now 26. They may all be on the same day. Actually, I've yet to take week 25 picture. Oops. It will just be a little delayed. Oh wells.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Sounds like you were busy. I have always wanted to go to a movie theatre where you could drink and have dinner. I'll have to see if there is one around here. Hmmm...

Good luck painting. Post pics!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.