Friday, September 3, 2010

Favorite Things--baby addition (in no particular order)

The Aden and Anais Zooaroo Swaddlers. Granted, we don't use these to swaddle him but the fabric is awesome and light weight and they are great blankets. I use them daily.
Kiddapotamus swaddlers. Totally easy to use and light weight which is key for this ridiculous heat.
Fisherprice rainforest learning gym. I didn't register for this one, but a friend got it for me (her daughter loved it) and so does Griffin. It has lights and music and a lot of options. We'll probably get the jumparoo that matches when he gets bigger.
Boppy newborn lounger. He's a fan. I'm a fan. We're all fans.
Moby wrap. It's super helpful when Griffin won't sleep and I need to do things. I love holding him, but occasionally would like to use my hands. I did have to watch a couple of youtube videos to figure out how to use it, though. It comes with a huge manual and I simply couldn't follow. Mine is an eggplant color.
Baby jogger City Mini Elite. Love love love. Right now our carseat (chicco keyfit 30) fits in it like a snap and go and when he gets bigger he'll transition into the stroller part. It folds up with one hand and is awesome. Love it. Ours is green.


Glamourmom full bust nursing top. It has adjustable closures in the back like a real bra--plus it has mesh paneling to hold breast pads.
Pb kids dot and chamois stroller blanket. Softest ever.

3 comments:

SpeasHill said...

Love, love, love the Kiddapotamus swaddlers! Have you found the top secret way to use it IN the carseat? Send me a message if you haven't - my little rock star refused to sleep in the car without it! I was quite underwhelmed with the rainforest jumperoo. Something about the way it's build doesn't actually allow much jumping. I think they improved the design with the Precious Planet line. Maybe they have redone the rainforest one by now! Becca (and thus I) was a big fan of the rainforest bouncy seat, though. Vibrate setting, easier to move than the swing. Makes for a happy mama.

A.B. said...

I will want to know about the swaddle carseat business. Currently it's WAY too hot in the Tejas for it.

We need a bouncy seat. We have a bouncy/rocker thing instead which is also awesome. I'll look at the planet jumperoo :)

Denise&John said...

I love the fact it's a baby 'addition.' Either it's baby brain or the most clever play on words ever.