Friday, September 10, 2010

IT's been a long few hours.

So, from what I read this baby should be able to sleep for more than 2 hours without needing to eat, and he does! Unfortunately it's during my awake hours. Oh well.

This morning the little stinker screamed for like 3 hours (like in real numbers 3 hours--because if it was just me being me I'd have said 8 hours. 3 is how you know it's real. I don't make up fake numbers that start with 3. Sometimes they start with eleventy billion.)

I gave him a bath to soothe him (at the end of the 3 hours) which worked while he was in the bathtub--he finally ate and fell asleep. I have transferred him to the swing so mommy can have some lunch and diet coke.

HOLY CRAP where is my diet coke? We're out. Now if Sonic could deliver... I'd tell them to bring me one (and some tater tots, and maybe something with ice cream.) I totally considered having the last glass of wine as a substitution, I mean... it IS Friday and ladies who lunch have wine on Fridays. I am created to be a lady who lunches (in some life) so that would be ok, right?

Kidding kidding... ish

2 comments:

CDS said...

Friend... 1. I wish we had sonic
2. Lil' Miss is moving around SO much...I'm not sure how the next 8 weeks are going to go...but DON'T want her to come early...

Enjoy your diet coke...I am envious!

A.B. said...

Tell CAS to hang in there! I'm sure she will. She knows that all ladies are fashionably late. 8 weeks!! Time will fly!!