Tuesday, September 21, 2010

my arms are like target for babies.

My baby is a comfort poo-er. Seriously. He wakes up in the middle of the night and cries for me to hold him and then... he poo's. I mean, it's not just a night time adventure. It's basically always. I think that HE thinks he can't poo while laying down. I'm not sure I could either. I haven't tried, but I think it would be hard.

It's like when I go to target and am surrounded by comfort. It's like when you go to camp and don't go ALL WEEK and then you come home and you're HOME. Target is like that to me. Seriously. I love that place. Just thinking about it, though, made Little G wake up and need to poo. We're connected like that. Yesterday we got him this little halloween outfit. Now if only it would not be a bazillion degrees out AND October!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

love Target, love the outfit...kinda hate that it made me seriously want some candy corn. Mmmmmmmm...

Deana said...

I experience the "Target Effect" every time. Even when I try to beat it and just run back to pick up some cat food, I inevitably have to speedwalk back to the front. It's ridiculous, but I fully attribute it to the comfort factor. Pretty sure this fact alone makes us friends for life.

On a lighter note... love that outfit. I wish they made it in big people sizes that wouldn't make me look special.

A.B. said...

Yah... pretty sure that it would be specializing.

I'm always scared someone will take my cart from the bathroom with my well found clearance items and I'll have to start all over.

CDS said...

Oh sugar...that's facinating. I wonder if I will have the same experience. I'll tell you in 7 weeks. xoxo

Courtneytcu98 said...

I'm glad you found 'the' outfit in Fin's size. I choose not to comment on the pooing.

Loosy said...

Target is my drug.